Bisnis.RumahBudidaya.Co.Id – Digital Marketing Tools – It can be challenging for small businesses to hire marketing help to plan, build, and implement a campaign. Not only is it a hefty investment, but it may not be where you need to prioritize your hiring efforts or budget at the moment.
That’s where digital marketing tools come in handy. This blog will take you through what digital marketing tools are and why they’re important. We’ll also list some tools that are essential to small businesses.
What are Digital Marketing Tools?
Digital marketing tools are apps and software that help you plan, collaborate, and implement your digital marketing strategy.
Whether you’re planning a campaign, creating digital assets for social media, or tracking your results, digital marketing tools will help make your efforts more efficient and convenient.
For example, you don’t need to spend hours making a video with a tool like Animoto. Digital marketing tools set you up for success and teach you along the way.
Why Digital Marketing Tools are Important
Nowadays, consumers no longer want to be sold to, they want to be informed.
If you think that’s only true for online shoppers, prepare to be surprised. Even when visiting a store in person, 83% of shoppers said they did some online research beforehand.
Digital marketing tools are essential to small businesses because they help build your online presence without hiring someone to do the work.
Even without a degree or any training, these tools fill in the gaps so you can plan, build, and implement your own campaigns.
Below we’ll outline 10 tools to help you grow your online marketing strategy.
Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Apart from having skills in digital marketing, of course you also have to have the expertise to operate digital marketing tools.
If you are currently studying digital marketing, here are some recommendations for digital marketing tools that are very useful for your career development and your advertising.
MailChimp is a social advertising and email marketing tool designed to orchestrate and automate digital marketing campaigns. It is one of the best digital marketing tools you can get to improve your campaigns and track the traffic generated.
Moreover, the platform allows multiple integrations with different SaaS companies. The tool is quite efficient for email campaigns, using which you can engage with your audience. MailChimp is a well-renowned name in the world of email marketing.
The features of MailChimp:
- Creates better content with easy-to-use design tools
- Use Ai-powered assistant for generating custom designs.
- Create personalized emails and get up to 6 times more orders using marketing automation
- Provides tools for getting insights and analytics at one place
- Also, provide a free plan for small marketers.
MailChimp incorporates pre-built, customizable email automation that makes it easy for you to reach the right audience at the right moment.
The best part is that you can keep your brand top of mind and delight your customers with happy birthday messages, welcome automation, and order notifications.
Online retail and e-commerce businesses can significantly benefit from MailChimp, as it can help you drive traffic, increase conversions, and grow sales.
2. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a powerful digital marketing tool that can help you with numerous marketing decisions. You can easily track your e-commerce business as well as goals that can help keep your company on track.
Using the innumerable data insights that Google Analytics provides, it is easy for marketers to understand the directions required to take with the website modifications and changes. All you have to do is install Google Analytics on your site, and you are ready to go.
The features of Google Analytics:
- Provides you with information about traffic on your website that is divided by devices, products, pages, and more.
- Let you create your metrics, dimensions, and dashboard for easy access to data and information.
- Helps you understand your target audience in a better way. You will get real-time updates about your website’s customers, including the pages they are currently exploring. This can help you make your landing page more engaging by providing the customers with a more intuitive experience.
- Let you uncover insights about how the business is performing.
- Let you share the insights with the help of various reporting tools.
- Let you organize and visualize the data suiting business requirements.
Last but not least, Google Analytics comes with tons of features, functionalities, the ability to create customized reports and dashboard.
3. Google Ads
Google Ads can work for almost any business; it doesn’t matter whether it is small, medium, or large. While many marketers think that Google Ads is too expensive, it is one of the most powerful digital marketing tools that can help your business reach new heights.
The features of Google Ads:
- Drive website visits
- Increase the call calls from customers through a click-to-call button
- Increase footfall in your shops
People need to learn Google Ads first in order to use it effectively; else you will be wasting your money. The best part about Google Ads is that return on investment (ROI) is relatively easy to measure.
Moreover, new artificial intelligence features make the platform a lot faster and easier to use. The AI features can help you get results faster in Display advertising.
The multiple targeting options allow you to target your customer base based on different factors like age, gender, location, profession, etc. This is something that you will not find in other digital marketing tools.
Most importantly, you can access Google Agency Account Strategist, where you can learn about the latest features that Google provides. Moreover, access to this means access to some beta testing as well.
4. Canva Business
If you are in digital marketing, you will understand the need for a quality design tool that can help you create impressive social media posts and other things in marketing.
Canva is a prominent design tool that allows you to develop effective marketing campaigns through visual content that can be shared on your blogs, websites, social networks, and other platforms.
Visual content is the backbone of any digital marketing campaign. In order to entice the targeted customer base, you need to design compelling posts.
The features of Canva:
- Canva allows you to edit posts and create graphs or any type and kind.
- The tool incorporates numerous templates. It boasts a massive library of stock images, photos, designs, icons, and vectors that you can use to create any type of visual content for your marketing campaign.
- It allows you to choose from a massive collection of designs, such as postcard, brochure, CD cover, wallpaper, book cover, resume, certificate, magazine cover, letterhead, presentation graphic, blog banner, card, poster, flyer, presentation, logo, and social media.
Its simple drag-and-drop design allows you to create visual pieces according to your campaign. The best part is that you don’t need an experienced designer to create visual content for your digital marketing campaign. It is so simple that anyone with no design background can use it.
If you are looking for a content management tool that will help you brainstorm and strategize content for your digital marketing campaign, you can opt for Trello.
It is one of the most popular content management tools used by hundreds and thousands of digital marketers worldwide to create, schedule, and organise content online.
The platform keeps the whole team together, making communication a lot easier and manageable. You can assign multiple members from your team to a single card so that they can work on a project together.
This way, you will know who’s in charge of designing, writing, editing, posting, and adding call-to-action offers to a post.
The features of Trello:
- Allows you to create cards and incorporate notes on the card topic while creating deadlines and assigning topics to specific teams.
- Facilitates remote working where your teams can access their tasks and projects from anywhere.
You can use Trello for organizing your digital marketing campaigns and ensure that you never miss out on anything that your team is doing.
Digital marketers use Slack every single day. With Slack, you can discuss client work, new articles, new projects, new support tickets, share useful content and send messages.
If you have a distinct team of digital marketers, you will need a powerful medium to make effective communication with them. This is where Slack comes into play.
The features of Slack:
- Makes it easier to communicate with team members over the web in real-time.
- Let you follow everything related to the projects, teams and channels.
- Let you do message and video conferencing too.
- Assist the teams in collaborating from anywhere
While it seems like a messaging app, it does a lot more than that. Slack can potentially tighten up your organizational efficiency. It is not a collaboration or a project management tool.
It serves as a messaging platform with a rich collection of options and settings. It lets you have group conversations that are searchable and public, including private conversations. You can change the color scheme of the interface and create different groups.
7. Yoast SEO
You probably have heard of Yoast SEO. It is one of the most talked-about and used WordPress plugins that help digital marketers to optimize their websites to perform better in search results.
Yoast SEO helps with the details where WordPress cannot do much: for submitting sitemaps, managing keywords, creating content, and using webmaster tools, among other aspects.
The features of Yoast SEO:
The tool comes with a plethora of features that helps in optimizing your website.
- Incorporates built-in content analysis, description management, meta keywords, rich snippets, social features, XML sitemaps, as well as features to manage duplicate content.
- Allows you to write better content for your digital marketing campaigns. The plugin provides you access to the Yoast SEO meta box to add meta description and meta title for your content. Moreover, you don’t have to install a third-party plugin for XML sitemaps.
- It automatically produces XML sitemaps for websites and submits them to search engines.
The best part, you can protect your RSS feed from plagiarism and content scrapers. This protects you from other websites copying your content and publishing it as theirs.
8. Survey Anyplace
SurveyAnyplace is the best tool for marketing professionals to create fun and interactive quizzes, assessments, and surveys for their targeted customer base.
It is a great digital marketing tool that will enable you to engage with your target audience and help build brand identity and personality.
If you are bored of traditional surveys to know the current demand for a product or business, you can use this tool to implement some quality surveys for your digital marketing campaigns that will help you in the long run.
The features of Survey Anyplace:
- Allows you to create questionnaires which return valuable insights
- Provides personalized advice in return to the respondents
- Helps in understanding the market demands, what customers want, what features are they looking for, and more.
With SurveyAnyplace, you can reflect your branding on questionnaires and surveys and build your own brand. In simple terms, based on the user experience, you can create your own brand that stands up to your customers’ expectations.
The best part is that the platform allows you to formulate your own questions, and you can include images as well in your surveys.
The surveys you provide are well-designed, simple, and compatible with mobile devices.
Ahrefs offer a suite of search engine optimization tools, making it easier for you to optimize your website based on your marketing requirements.
It is primarily used for checking backlinks, and with its massive data index, the tool is definitely one of the most sought after digital marketing tools in the market.
The features of Ahrefs:
- Let you optimize your website.
- Let you find the right websites for your content and strategically choose content topics.
- Helps in analyzing the competitors
- It is a comprehensive SaaS tool that offers snippets of testimonials, data index, and a free trial as well.
- Let you manage your projects.
- Let you track your ranking progress.
SEMRUSH is an all-in-one marketing toolkit that helps grow the online visibility of the business with SEO, content marketing, market research, advertising, social media management and search engine reputation management.
The features of SEMRUSH:
- Helps in boosting organic traffic with the SEO tools and workflow
- Assist in creating the content which ranks
- Unveils competitors’ strategies and tactics
- Helps you discover the ways of reaching more prospects with less spending
- Supports in building social media strategies.
As per their official website, 7 million marketing professionals like to use SEMRUSH as their digital marketing tool. The tool has won many awards as the best SEO software.
The tool is very easy to use where you just have to search out your keyword strategies, apply them and start tracking them. The tool is free for trial, but the user has to opt for paid plans after seven days.
In conclusion, as digital marketing is an area that is continuously changing, organizations must keep up with the newest techniques and patterns.
It’s important to remember that different tools will work better for different businesses, depending on their specific goals and target audience.
The key is to experiment and find the right combination of tools that work best for you. In addition, it’s also important to stay informed about new trends and developments in the digital marketing world, so that you can adapt and take advantage of new opportunities as they arise.